Saturday, April 25, 2009

Welcome!

To all who dare venture here - thanks very much for visiting my blog!

I created this space to have a personal venue on the web to share my thoughts and opinions, independent of my position as chairman and managing partner of The Parthenon Group. Often, no doubt, I will posts links to material my colleagues and I have published on the Parthenon website and elsewhere. This is inevitable as most of my energy and focus are directed toward The Parthenon Group. But not entirely. As the blog develops, I hope my different interests will emerge clearly enough. The life motto "work hard, play hard" has always resonated strongly with me. I've tried to do both to my utmost. I intend to keep at it. On this blog I'll share both sides of those two dimensions, as I consider them complementary. And obviously everything published here is solely my own opinion.

Again, thanks for stopping by. I hope you'll become a regular visitor at Bill's Bullpen.